The Play That Goes Wrong
Canberra from 26 April, Brisbane from 4 May and Perth from 31 May 2017
We have two (2) double tickets to see The Play That Goes Wrong on Thursday 4 May at 7.30pm**
The UK’s Olivier Award-winning theatre company Mischief Theatre has brought its comedy masterpiece The Play That Goes Wrong to Australia for the first time.
The play introduces ‘The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society’ who are attempting to put on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong…does, as the accident-prone thespians battle on against all the odds to get to their final curtain call. The Play That Goes Wrong is a highly physical comedy packed with finely-tuned farce and slapstick delivered with split-second timing and ambitious daring.Read our review of the show! For your chance to win two tickets to the Brisbane performance on Thursday May 4 at 7:30pm at the Concert Hall, QPAC, enter your details below and answer the following question: Name the female television star performing in the The Play That Goes Wrong (hint: check the review). Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Entries close 6 p.m. AEST on 30 April 2017.
- Winners will be notified by email on 2 May.
- Tickets are valid for the Brisbane performance on this date only – they are not transferable or refundable.
- Winners must confirm their availability to attend the performance as specified before tickets can be issued.
- Photo identification may be required when collecting tickets. Please only enter in your own name.
Other reviews you might enjoy:
- The Play That Goes Wrong (touring) – theatre review
- CLOSED: Win tickets to Come from Away on stage in Melbourne
- Supercell: Festival of Contemporary Dance – theatre preview
David Edwards is the editor of The Blurb and a contributor on film and television